Members and National and International Organizations, public or private, with whom we will establish partnerships and who will collaborate in reciprocal research with the World Center For Integrative Medicine and the expansion of Integrative Medicine and its Pharmacopoeia.
We are an evidence-based Scientific Association that promotes the research and development of pharmacopoeias aimed at knowledge and prophylaxis and therapy.
The World Center For Integrative Medicine counts on and is awarded the support of certified and recognized institutions, as well as members who are experts in the various medical fields.
The World Center For Integrative Medicine has as partners and supports the following bodies:
- WHO-World Health Organization – Allopathic Medicine.
- WHO-World Health Organization – Homeopathic Medicine.
- HO-World Health Organization – Naturopathic Medicine.
- WHO-World Health Organization – New Integrative Medicine.
- University College London NHS Foundation Trust.
- Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine.
- Integrative Medicine of the Official Medical College of Valencia, Spain.
- Austrian Society For Homeopathic Medicine (ÖGHM), Austria.
- Asociación Española de Médicos Naturistas.
- Spanish Federation of Homeopathic Doctors, Spain (FEMH).
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER).
- World Naturopathic Federation (WNF).
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), Canada.
- Collège Européen de Naturopathie Traditionnelle Holistique (CENATHO), France.
- Andalusian Center for Naturopathy (CEAN), Spain.
- Naturopatska Sola (SAEKA), Slovenia.
- Wellpark College of Natural Therapies, New Zealand.
- The Universidad Internacional de La Rioja (UNIR), Spain.
- The Federation for Holistic Therapists – United States of American.
- The Federation for Holistic Therapists – UK.
- The Federation for Holistic Therapists – Spain.
- The Federation for Holistic Therapists – Brazil.
- The Federation for Holistic Therapists – Germany.
- World Federation Alternative Medicine (WFAM).
The New Integrative Medicine, goes beyond the fusion of medical theories and practices, it is based on scientific evidence, being a won answer that gradually imposes itself with its Integrative Pharmacology-Pharmacopoeia in order to provide a better quality of life and health physiological and psychological, including physiognomic.